Apprentify was set up to energise talent which unleashes their potential in the digital world. We were founded to never sit back and to give every learner the power, resources and knowledge to drive themselves and their business forward through digital excellence.Summary
The role of the Digital Marketing – Development Coach to ensure that Apprentify delivers the very best learning and coaching to our apprentices as well as striving meet our compliance and quality standards. The role will possibly also involve assessment / End-Point Assessment and business pitches.
We are located in Wilmslow Cheshire, the role will be office and home based we are flexible on locations.Main Duties
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If can do that then we will commit to making you thrive through your time here. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you.
Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions for our learners, in other words live “Above the Line”.
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those that decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following principles:
• Trust everyone and have respect for others – make everyone feel good
• We work for each other not for ourselves
• Have freedom but with clear guidelines – we trust you
• Become part of the solution - be open and transparent
• Recruit for attitude, train for skill
• Ask – what else can I do to improve
• Celebrate mistakes
• Love work but get a life
• Act now especially for our customers
Getting this right involves hard work, successful employees must demonstrate the ability to drive the business forward, be tenacious and deliver an excellent customer service. As well as continuously striving for the best, it has to be your challenge, your mantra and your purpose.
If you feel you can commit to and enhance what you have just read, then this is really the place for you.
This is your mission to ensure that you can abide by and enhance these principles. If you think that you can help Apprentify then read on. What’s more we will support you in every way possible to develop.
Our organisation, Apprentify is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all young people. We believe that apprentices deserve a safe, happy and healthy life we will endeavour to delivery this.SAFEGUARDING STATEMENT
Our organisation, Apprentify is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all young people. We believe that apprentices deserve a safe, happy and healthy life we will endeavour to delivery this.
Apprentify has a full safeguarding policy which all staff are familiarised with and adhere to at every momentRESPONSIBILITIES
• Effectively managing apprentice caseload supporting, assessing and delivering our innovative Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship programme
• Support and develop learners on topics such as; Principles of Marketing, Social media, Principles of coding, Digital Marketing principles, search engine marketing, Website software, Video and imaging software
• Online / virtual delivery of course content and training sessions
• Setting monthly KPIs and targets and ensuring learners meet these on a consistent basis
• Monthly, or more frequently, coaching and line manager site visits
• Monitor learner progress, ensuring any challenges are overcome
• We ensure that our apprentices learn in a safe and healthy environment so you will lead on safeguarding, prevent and meeting other process requirements
• Additionally, you will ensure that you will work in line with Apprentify’s and the awarding body’s and apprenticeship standards of providing high quality, employer-focused provision, that maximises opportunities for learners to achieve and progress into sustained employment.SKILLS REQUIRED
• Previous Digital Marketing training or coaching experience
• A recognised Assessor OR Teaching qualification (e.g. TAQA, PTLLS/DTLLS/QTLLS, PGCE, IQA)
• Experience working with apprentices
• A genuine passion for training/coaching
• Business knowledge related to apprenticeships
• Functional Skills training experience
• Attention to detail and getting it right first time
• Time management and working to deadlines
• Pastoral welfare of young people and colleagues
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work in a flexible manner, adapt to different environments and solve problems independently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including report writingBenefits of working
• Competitive Salary
• Nest Pension
• Bonus or performance related pay
• Flexible working hours
• Working from home
• Full induction and training programme
Please email us at [email protected]
for an application pack