Apprentify was set up to energise talent which unleashes their potential in the digital world. We were founded to never sit back and to give every learner the power, resources and knowledge to drive themselves and their business forward through digital excellence.Summary
The role of the Development Coach is to coach, guide and mentor apprentices enrolled onto the Digital Marketer or Junior Content Producer programme to ensure their timely progress towards End Point Assessment. Working in partnership with the apprentice’s line manager, you are responsible for planning activities and providing coaching to ensure the development of skills and knowledge relevant to the Digital Marketer/Junior Content Producer apprenticeship standard. Your overall responsibility is to guide apprentices in your caseload to becoming industry leading marketers through imparting your expert knowledge and experience upon apprentices at the beginning of their career.
We are located in Wilmslow Cheshire, the role will be office and home based we are flexible on locations across the north west.Main Duties
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If can do that then we will commit to making you thrive through your time here. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you.
Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions for our learners, in other words live “Above the Line”.
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those that decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following principles:
• Trust everyone and have respect for others – make everyone feel good
• We work for each other not for ourselves
• Have freedom but with clear guidelines – we trust you
• Become part of the solution - be open and transparent
• Recruit for attitude, train for skill
• Ask – what else can I do to improve
• Celebrate mistakes
• Love work but get a life
• Act now especially for our customers
Getting this right involves hard work, successful employees must demonstrate the ability to drive the business forward, be tenacious and deliver an excellent customer service. As well as continuously striving for the best, it has to be your challenge, your mantra and your purpose.
If you feel you can commit to and enhance what you have just read, then this is really the place for you.
This is your mission to ensure that you can abide by and enhance these principles. If you think that you can help Apprentify then read on. What’s more we will support you in every way possible to develop.
Our organisation, Apprentify is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all young people. We believe that apprentices deserve a safe, happy and healthy life we will endeavour to delivery this.SAFEGUARDING STATEMENT
Our organisation, Apprentify is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all young people. We believe that apprentices deserve a safe, happy and healthy life we will endeavour to delivery this.
Apprentify has a full safeguarding policy which all staff are familiarised with and adhere to at every momentRESPONSIBILITIES
• Mentor apprentices in line with the Digital Marketer/Junior Content Producer programme standards and offer support and guidance from the start of the programme to finish, along with professional skills required for the workplace.
• Actively support apprentices remotely and in the workplace ensuring apprentices follow the agreed programme and schedule.
• To ensure your own skill sets are kept up to date and relevant, attending training courses to further your personal development and knowledge, completing a minimum of 30 hours CPD per annum.
• To create an engaging and productive learning environment for all apprentices
• To focus on how delivering an excellent apprenticeship experience for apprentices and their employers, monitoring progress at the academy and in the workplace.
• Manage the apprentice journey, dealing with any disciplinary and classroom management issues, taking registers and reporting absence.
• Maintain appropriate tracking systems and procedures relating to quality, compliance, management and assessment
• To be committed to Health & Safety awareness inclusive of Safeguarding and Prevent
• Understand and follow all relevant Apprentify Policies and Processes.SKILLS REQUIRED
• Previous Digital Marketing training or coaching experience
• A recognised Assessor OR Teaching qualification (e.g. TAQA, PTLLS/DTLLS/QTLLS, PGCE, IQA)
• Experience working with apprentices
• A genuine passion for training/coaching
• Business knowledge related to apprenticeships
• Functional Skills training experience
• Attention to detail and getting it right first time
• Time management and working to deadlines
• Pastoral welfare of young people and colleagues
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work in a flexible manner, adapt to different environments and solve problems independently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including report writingBenefits of working
• Competitive Salary
• Nest Pension
• Bonus or performance related pay
• Flexible working hours
• Working from home
• Full induction and training programme
Please email us at [email protected]
for an application pack