Date: 22/10/2020 - Price £195+ VAT
Google Ads (previously known as Google Adwords) is Google’s advertising platform where you pay to display what you want to advertise be it a product, service, listings or content. It can be a highly effective, targeted way of driving relevant traffic to your website when potential customers are searching for what your organisation provides.
Call: 0333 996 0167 to book.
Why is the course so good?
- Taught by industry experts
- Live demostration of how to use Google Analytics
- After the session, you will also receive a unique eLearning training course with demonstrations, explanations, theory and supporting activities to truly embed the learning from your training.
- You'll also receive a one hour 1:1 consultation with a trainer who will review your Google Ads account 4 weeks after the course to ensure you're up and running with your paid marketing!
Why Google Ads?
- Earned and owned media
- Paid media
- Different advertising networks
How does Google Ads work with other marketing?
- The sales funnel
- The psychology of selling
- The Buyer journey and paid ads
How do I create adverts on Google Ads?
- How to create a Search ad
- How to create a Display ad
- Bidding on the right keywords
How to create appealing ads that convert
- Dynamic Search Ads
- Text Ads
- Ad Extensions
How do I accurately target my audience(s)?
- The Keyword Planner
- Bidding strategies
- Audience types
- Using Remarketing
Why this course is for you
Paid advertising in 2020 is a hugely important channel of marketing - every day, millions of pounds are spent by advertisers on Google's various advertising networks to generate more business and more sales. There's a reason these advertisers keep coming back to Google to spend their money, and you're about to find out!
This session will teach you how to use Google Ads to improve your company's search engine performance. During the session, we'll explore the fundamentals of advertising online and how to apply these to your Google Ads campaigns. You'll learn how to create an advert with individual support and guidance for your own business. Finally, you'll learn how to utilise the various tools within the system to further optimise your adverts and continue to beat your competition in 2020.